Motainment is one of the most experienced advertisers in the industry. We develop top-notch mobile first products for our customers worldwide. From media planning and buying to ad creation, from campaign conception to real-time reporting and instant optimization, we at Motainment are dedicated to creating the best products and the best marketing in the industry.
To support our team in Cologne we are looking for a
Media Buying Wizard (f/m) in Cologne
About your new role
- You are the person in charge of all of Motainment’s media buying campaigns. You will ensure that our campaigns will be seen worldwide on all relevant channels
- You will rock campaigns on Social Media, especially Facebook and Google
- As our specialist, one of your tasks is the reporting for the respective media buying campaigns. You keep the technical as well as the business side of our campaigns in mind. Adding to it, you have an eye on market developments and on our competitors. This market research is the basis to your campaign optimization.
- You keep adding contacts to your network of media sales companies in order to drive our international growth strategy. Building long-term partnerships is one of your main tasks as well. Besides of that, you support our account managers by bringing in your expertise of the mobile industry.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully received a degree in business/economics, ideally with a focus on marketing, and you have already gathered a minimum of three years of working experience either in the online or mobile marketing segment. Ideally you have worked as a media buyer in performance or app marketing. You are familiar with DSPs and RTB platforms.
- We can wake you at night and ask you the eCPM of your biggest campaigns, CPA/CPL/RevShare are the most used words during your work day.
- You have worked with international customers from different cultural backgrounds and your English is fluent whether in writing or spoken. You excel at negotiations and you know how to manage customer relations. Furthermore, you use your experience as a business developer in order to establish and develop the Motainment Media brand, e.g. by attending international industry events.
- You possess excellent analytical skills. You have a deep understanding of MS Office and especially Excel. You enjoy addressing challenges and your determination helps you to achieve ambitious goals.
We offer you a position in our company based in the heart of Cologne. You’ll be part of a great team working and celebrating together. We mix startup culture with the experience of a grown company and an untamed willingness to succeed. Decisions are made quickly and personal freedom is great, which makes this a perfect environment for entrepreneurial personalities.
If you’d like to apply or if you have any further questions regarding your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Candidates need to be in possession of a valid EU working permit.